Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fringe cable station advertising products are marbles, probably.

While the lawyers amongst us are busy getting bottle service and living it up with the 'man', the rest of us are resigned to watching VH1 Classic and subjecting ourselves to the bottom of the infomercial barrel.

Behold, the Snuggie:


Basically what we have here is a blanket with sleeves. Definitely different than a robe on backwards, definitely.

Here is my issue. While I'm laying on the couch I could use something like this. I, too, hate when my blankets get in the way of my activities. But, it needs one more access hole. The wang hole. If they add a wang hole they have a instant sale. Then I'd have the comfort of a soft blanket, with the convenience to have easy access for all my 'activities'.

I suppose I could just order one and cut a hole in it... hmmmm.

2 comments:

B2G said...

Birthday present right there.

Bort said...

VH1 Classic makes me hot too...