Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tempting me to buy two outrageous suits at a savings of $1.76 is marbles

This might be as close I will ever come to finding the real life version of the "25, two for 50!" sale that I imagined Mr. Alan's to be running every week on big white T's and the like. (They really said "29, two for 50!" but it sounded like 25)

At first I thought it was the real deal: 49, two for 98! But then I saw the 88 cents. Nevertheless, that savings of $1.76 when you buy two neon orange suits is too good to pass up.

2 comments:

EmmyD said...

The Daily News also has a great deal going on the weekends: $0.75 for one, bu $1.50 for 2. WOW! DEAL! WEEKENDS ONLY!

i love Philly.

B2G said...

i guess the Shirt Corner is no more. but even, worse there's a rumor it will become a freaking Applebees. http://www.phoodie.info/2009/01/15/worst-rumor-of-ever-shirt-corner-to-become-applebees/